For questions, data requests, and account updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Utilities department is responsible for the management of purchased utilities accounts where the University has operational control of the space.
In situations where a department occupies leased space, we defer to the parameters of the lease to define who manages the purchased utilities accounts. If the lease states that utilities are the responsibility of the occupant, the campus department should coordinate with Real Estate Services to contact us to establish a new purchased utility account(s).
New Purchased Utility Accounts
Please email the Utilities Department when establishing a new service and provide the following information:
- Occupying department name
- Department accounts payable contact name, email, phone
- Department FAU for utilities payment
- Vendor account information (i.e., vendor name, vendor account #, & service address)
- Latest copy of vendor invoice, if possible
Existing Purchased Utility Accounts
It is the department’s responsibility to let us know when the following changes occur:
- Department moves out of their leased space
- There is a new accounts payable contact
- You wish to change the FAU being used for utilities payment