For non-emergency requests please use the online work order system or email requests.
Phone: (530) 752-1655
Work Order Instructions
If you are a new user to our work order system and need a profile, please contact the Customer Experience Center for assistance.
When you make a service request we'll need the following information:
- Specific Location
- The formal building name, not just the nickname of the building
- Room number. Every room on campus has a room number. If you can't find the number on the room, provide numbers for the rooms adjacent to the room where the work is requested.
- Description of the Problem
- You may have an idea of what's needed to solve a problem, but we also need details about the problem itself.
- If you are reporting a problem on behalf of someone else, be sure to get plenty of details from them.
- Contact Information
- Department contact name and phone number
- Name and phone number of the person who reported the problem or requested the work
- Department Name
- Name of Activity that takes place in the room or space where the work is requested
- Departmental Account Number. You will not be charged for work that is campus-funded. Requests related to department equipment are the funding responsibility of your department, and will require an authorized account number.
In response to customer feedback, Facilities Management is developing a new online work order form that provides a better structure for customers to provide all the appropriate details. Meanwhile, we appreciate your support in being as detailed as you can when submitting your request for maintenance services.