Office Refresh Program
Building Maintenance Services offers an affordable and simple way to get your office refreshed! The Office Refresh program is available to any office–simply choose from one of six, preset design palettes. The fixed cost is $3,900 per project; however, an estimate may be provided depending on the size of the office and the scope of the project. Projects will typically begin on a Tuesday or Wednesday and are expected to be wrapped up in five business days.
Benefits to you and your office
- Defined project scope and dedicated crews allow projects to be completed quickly
- Materials are selected for durability and ease of maintenance
- New wall paint
- New floor covering and base
- New ceiling tiles or paint existing ceiling
- New blind(s)
- LED lighting replacement for energy efficiency
What do the palettes look like?
There are six preset palettes available for you to choose from. We encourage you to visit one of the following locations to see physical material samples, since colors may render differently on computer monitors, and the palette document doesn't provide a sense of texture.
*No substitutions are allowed*
Reprographics, 176 Hoagland Hall
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Design and Construction Management
255 Cousteau Place, Davis, 95618
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
How do I sign up?
1. Submit a work order request to the Facilities Management Customer Experience Center
2. Project manager, Bill Lonsdale, will schedule a site visit with you to confirm project details.
3. Make your design selection from one of the six palettes.
4. Await confirmation of your project start date.
Please contact the Facilities Management Customer Experience Center by email email@example.com or by phone (530) 752-1655.