An affordable and faster way to get your office spruced up!
What's the Office Refresh program?
Finance, Operations and Administration is committed to bringing down the cost of sprucing up your offices, while also getting the projects completed faster. The Office Refresh program applies to any office, regardless of size. Simply choose from one of six, preset design palettes. Substitutions are not allowed. Once the crew starts, expect the project to wrap up within five business days. It all comes with a fixed cost of $3,900. No haggling and no estimates needed!
1. New wall paint
2. New floor covering and base
3. New ceiling tiles or paint existing ceiling
4. Have a window(s)? Get new blinds.
What do the palettes look like?
The file at right (.pdf) shows all six palettes. Because colors may render differently on computer monitors, and the palette document doesn't provide a sense of texture, we encourage you to visit one of the following locations to see physical material samples.
Reprographics, 176 Hoagland Hall
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Design and Construction Management
255 Cousteau Place, Davis, 95618
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sign Me Up!
1. Submit a work order request to the Facilities Management Customer Support Center.
Phone: (530) 752-1655
2. Project manager, Bill Lonsdale, will schedule a site visit with you to confirm project details.
3. Make your design selection from one of the six palettes.
4. Await confirmation of your project start date.
5. Spread the word...
Please contact the Facilities Management Customer Support Center by email (email@example.com) or by phone (530) 752-1655.