Fleet Services offers two types of student positions: Dispatcher Assistant and Student Automotive Attendant. Both positions provide great customer services to the students, staff and faculty of the campus community.
Example of Dispatcher Assistant responsibilities:
- use Microsoft Excel to organize rental data and information
- assisting customers on the phone to reserve vehicles and issuing vehicles
Example of Student Automotive Attendant responsibilities:
- prepare, service ane dispatch vehicles for campus customers
- inspect vehicles for wear and safety defects
- record-keeping for vehicle maintenance