What is the Davis/Berkeley Shuttle?
The Davis/Berkeley Shuttle provides transportation between the University of California Davis and Berkeley campuses for UCD/UCB faculty, staff and registered students. The bus service runs year round, seven days a week, with the exception of some holidays. Passengers are allowed up to two carry-on items not exceeding 7”x12”x19” that can be safely stored under the seats or in overhead racks during transport. The shuttle also features a bicycle rack that can accommodate two bicycles on a first-come, first-served basis.
The schedule for the bus service is available on our Shuttle Schedule page.
The shuttle doubles as an intercampus transport for library loans and mail in order to reduce carbon emissions and support campus sustainability initiatives.
Reservations are required, and weekend trips fill up fast, so get your ticket today!
How much does the shuttle cost?
Benefits of the Berkeley Bus
- Travel with trained drivers in a safe, comfortable environment with UC students, staff and faculty.
- Travel directly between pick-up and drop-off locations on the Davis and Berkeley campuses.
- Cheaper alternative to Amtrak and traveling by personal vehicle.
- Wi-Fi is available on most shuttles.
- Travel in a clean-air, alternative-fuel-powered shuttle.