Out of State Travel

University vehicles may be driven out of state (in the United States, beyond 100 mile from the California border with proper authorization). Allow a minimum of two weeks for approval prior to your rental date.


Complete an Out of State Form, get it signed by the Vice Chancellor-ARM, and submit it to the Fleet Services Vehicle Rental Office.


See Daily Rentals Reservations for instructions.