- Insurance and roadside services are provided by the university.
- Fueling cost is not recharged to the department.
- Roadside assistance is provided through the National Automobile Club outside of Fleet operating hours. Learn more
- Fleet vehicles are eligible to park in any A, C or E campus parking spots.
Daily and hourly rental vehicles are now equipped with FasTrak devices. Toll fees will be recharged to your department account listed on the reservation. To request a FasTrak device for a leased vehicle, contact Fleet Services firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to rent
- Sign up for UCDrive. Note: it may take up to 24 hours to activate your account. Already have an account? Skip to #3.
- Review the training presentation on the UCDrive rental process.
- Make your online reservation.
- Pick up your vehicle at one of our convenient locations.
Reservations are strongly recommended as vehicle availability is limited. Reservations can be made up to 8 months in advance.