Rent for a day
- Insurance and roadside services are provided by the university.
- Fueling cost is not recharged to the department.
- Roadside assistance is provided through the National Automobile Club outside of Fleet operating hours. Learn more
- Fleet vehicles are eligible to park in any A, C or E campus parking spots.
How to rent
- Contact Fleet Dispatch Office at (530) 752-0787 during business hours
- Submit an online Vehicle Request Form
- Present a Fleet Dispatch Card*
Reservations are strongly recommended as vehicle availability is limited. Reservations can be made up to 8 months in advance.