UC Davis and UC Berkeley Intercampus Shuttle Service
The Davis–Berkeley Shuttle provides transportation between the UC Davis and UC Berkeley campuses for faculty, staff and registered students. The shuttle service runs year-round, seven days a week, with the exception of some holidays.
Benefits of the Davis–Berkeley Shuttle
- Travel with trained drivers in a safe, comfortable environment with UC students, staff and faculty.
- Travel directly between pick-up and drop-off locations on the Davis and Berkeley campuses.
- A cheaper alternative to Amtrak and traveling by personal vehicle.
- Wi-Fi is available on most shuttles.
- Travel in a clean-air, alternative-fuel-powered shuttle.
- The shuttle doubles as an intercampus transport for library loans and mail in order to reduce carbon emissions and support campus sustainability initiatives.
Reservations are required. Weekend trips fill up fast so make your reservation today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the shuttle ride take?
- The shuttle ride is approximately 90 minutes long, depending on traffic and other conditions.
- Who can ride the Davis–Berkeley Shuttle?
- UC Davis and UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and registered students.
- When can I make a reservation?
- You may make a reservation up to 30 days in advance.
- I left something on the shuttle, who do I contact?
- Contact Lost & Found at Fleet Services by calling 530-752-0577.
- How much is the shuttle fare?
- The fare is $12.00 one way. Tickets can be purchased via the online registration system.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Reservations must be canceled by using the online registration system 24 hours in advance of the shuttle departure time to receive a refund. Refunds will be processed less transaction and cancellation fees. Refunds may take up to 3 business days to process.