Fleet Services supports the campus community by providing safe, reliable, economical and environmentally-sensible transportation and related services that are responsive to the needs of our customers.
- Record management and reporting as required.
- Vehicles for hourly, daily or occasional use (Motor Pool).
- Vehicles assigned to departments for long term, continuous use.
- Complete vehicle maintenance, repair, and inspection based on schedules and requirements.
- Fuel for vehicles and equipment.
- Intercampus passenger service between UC Davis and UC Berkeley.
- Transportation of interlibrary loan material, intercampus mail, data processing material, and other priority materials to and from the Davis campus and Berkeley campus.
- Vehicle asset management, records management, reporting, and documentation of all vehicular assets, titles and licensing.
- Disposal of surplus vehicles.