Conference Rooms Cleaning Schedules
All conference rooms have a set schedule of what is cleaned daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Custodial offers additional services on a recharge basis. If you are interested, see services and rates here.
- Trash bins are emptied.
- Large debris is removed.
- Tile is dust-mopped or the carpets are vacuumed.
- Tabletops are wiped down.
- Large debris is removed from chairs.
- Chairs are placed back in position.
- Door frames and light switches are cleaned.
- Recycling containers are checked and emptied.
- Minor stains are spot cleaned.
- All areas of the room are dusted: HVAC vents, window sills, baseboards, and fixtures.
- Chalkboards and whiteboards are washed.
What to expect
Carpet and tile are clean but may be worn in high traffic areas. Certain carpet and/or tile stains will remain if we are not able to remove them with spot cleaning techniques. Between weekly and/or monthly surface cleanings, dust build-up and fingerprints will be noticeable.